Outstanding Web Site Award
The FWPCOA recognizes the growing importance of the Internet, and its use as a tool in providing service to our customers. The Outstanding Web Site Award was established by the FWPCOA Board of Directors in 2001.
This award shall be presented annually to that water, wastewater, stormwater or reclaimed water utility or municipality within the state that is judged to provide the most outstanding internet web site to their customers.
Outstanding Web Site Award Winners
- 2015 - Immokalee Water and Sewer District (Region 8)
- 2014 - Hllsboro County Public Utilities (Region 12) Eugene Merritt and Mark Grant
- 2013 - City of North Port, Jessica Lawrence
- 2012 - City of Lake Worth, ROWTP Construction Website Web Designer, Brian Einkauf, Project Manager Walt Smyser
- 2011 - Seacoat Utilities Utility Webmaster: Steve Miller, Dawn Marie Lynch (Region 6)
- 2010 - City of Palm Bay Utilities Department, Julie Lemons and Brian Rickert
- 2007 City of Tamarac (Region 7)
- 2003 - Lee County Utilities Utility Webmaster: Gary Siebert
- 2002 - City of Hollywood Utility Webmaster: Walt Smyser